University of Hyderabad has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Lab Assistant posts. A total of 02 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Project Assistant - 01 Post
Lab Attendant - 01 Post
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Dept. of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,
Room No. S-47, School of Life Sciences,
The University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad, Telangana State”
- Organization: University of Hyderabad
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/10/18
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/11/09
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed SSC, HSC, MSc or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Project Assistant: 15,000 per month & Lab Attendant: Rs. 10,000 per month
- Name Of Post: Project Assistant & Lab Attendant
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Postal Code: 500046
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts