Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited online applications for recruitment on Jail Warder (Men & Women) posts. A total of 3638 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Jail Warder (Male) - 3012 Posts
- Jail Warder (Female) - 626 Posts
How to Apply: Only Online applications will be accepted for the recruitment process. The registration window is expected to be open soon as the commission is planning to begin the registration process from 01 Nov 2018.
CLICk HERE For Important Notice
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/18
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years for male candidates & 25 Years for female candidates
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test & Merit.
- Application Fees: Application Fee is Rs. 400/- for all candidates.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be 12th passed from any recognised board/university.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Jail Warder
- Number Of Vacancies: 3638
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts