Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited online applications for recruitment on Jail Warder (Men & Women) posts. A total of 3638 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Jail Warder (Male) - 3012 Posts
- Jail Warder (Female) - 626 Posts
How to Apply: Only Online applications will be accepted for the recruitment process. The registration window is expected to be open soon as the commission is planning to begin the registration process from 01 Nov 2018.
CLICk HERE For Important Notice
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/18
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years for male candidates & 25 Years for female candidates
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test & Merit.
- Application Fees: Application Fee is Rs. 400/- for all candidates.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be 12th passed from any recognised board/university.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Jail Warder
- Number Of Vacancies: 3638
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts