Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Teacher posts. A total of 69000 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
The notice regarding the recruitment process was released on 04 Dec and the registration process has started today.
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/20
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University and 2 years DELEd/BTC Exam Passed and also with Primary level UPTET/CTET Exam qualified candidates can apply for this post.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Teacher
- Number Of Vacancies: 69000
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- GPSC Recruitment 2018 :Know Details For Assistant Professor Posts
- KAU Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Invitation for Assistant Professor Posts
- 10 Days Tips To Crack UGC NET Exam in One Attempt
- Buy CTET ( I TO V) Free Mock Test In English @ safalta.com
- CTET (I-V) & (VI-VIII) Child Development and Pedagogy Free Speed Test In English