Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Technicians (Line) Posts. A total of 4102 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The application process is started today.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
CLICK HERE to Check the Detailed Notification
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/30
- Starting Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/04/02
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/05/01
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 1000/- For SC/ ST- Rs. 700/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have passed 10th class with Science and ITI in relevant Trades and Computer Knowledge.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27200 – Rs. 86100/- Level-04
- Name Of Post: Technician (Line)
- Number Of Vacancies: 4102
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Delhi Invites Online Application for 34 Junior Assistant and Junior Superintendent Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 43 Scientific Assistant Posts
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2484 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts