Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited online applications for recruitment on Fireman posts. A total of 2065 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Vacancy Details :
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates will be allowed to apply through the official website once the application window will open.
Click Here For Important Notice
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/18
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 22 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test & Merit.
- Application Fees: Application Fee is Rs. 400/- for all candidates.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be 12th passed from any recognised board/university.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Fireman
- Number Of Vacancies: 2065
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts