Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019. The applications are invited for the total number of 323 vacant posts. The Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Written Examination, 2019 is expected to held on August 18, 2019. The application window will be opened till May 20, 2019. The candidates can apply through the official website, upsc.gov.in.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
CLICK HERE to Visit the UPSC Official Website
|Posts|| Tentative No. of
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of UPSC upsconline.nic.in
- On the Home page, click on the link reads, 'Online application for various examinations of UPSC'
- The link will direct you to the new page
- Now click on the 'CPF examination Part- I Registration' link
- Follow the instructions and fill the form carefully
- Go through the complete form again before final submission
- Location: India
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/20
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed notification
- Pay Scale: Vary according to posts
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Mains Exam Schedule Released, Download Here
- UPSC IAS, IFS Prelims Exam 2019 Results Declared, Download Now
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019 concluding Today, Apply Now on 417 Vacant Posts
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019 concluding soon, Apply Now on 417 Vacant Posts
- UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Admit Card Released, Simple Steps to Download