The application process for the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2019 is to conclude soon i.e. May 20, 2019. The UPSC had declared the Date of conducting UPSC CAPF Exam 2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019. The applications are invited for the total number of 323 vacant posts. The Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Written Examination, 2019 is expected to held on August 18, 2019. The application window will be opened till May 20, 2019. The candidates can apply through the official website, upsc.gov.in.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
CLICK HERE to Visit the UPSC Official Website
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019 (Assistant Commandant)||323|
|Posts|| Tentative No. of
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20 May 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan||19 May 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||18 August 2019|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of UPSC upsconline.nic.in
- On the Home page, click on the link reads, 'Online application for various examinations of UPSC'
- The link will direct you to the new page
- Now click on the 'CPF examination Part- I Registration' link
- Follow the instructions and fill the form carefully
- Go through the complete form again before final submission
- Location: India
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/20
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test
- Application Fees: For GEN/OBC- Rs. 200/- For SC/ST- No fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Graduate in any stream from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: CAPF
- Number Of Vacancies: 323
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Window Concluding Today, Apply Now
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Window Close Soon for 323 Vacant Posts
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 e-Admit Card Released, Download Here
- UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2018 Final Result Declared, Check Here Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Professor Post