The UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019 is concluding soon, i.e., July 08, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and fill the application form online.
Earlier, the Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding recruitment of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and download the notification to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
UPSC CDS II Exam 2019: Date
This year, the UPSC CDS II Exam 2019 will be held on September 8.
UPSC CDS II Exam 2019: Name of the post
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers' Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||15|
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online on the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II.
DIRECT LINK to Apply Online
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/08
- Exam Date: 2019/09/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 24 Years (Relaxation Applicable)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written exam and interview.
- Application Fees: For Female, SC, ST Candidates: Nill For Others: Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Mains Exam Schedule Released, Download Here
- UPSC IAS, IFS Prelims Exam 2019 Results Declared, Download Now
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019 concluding Today, Apply Now on 417 Vacant Posts
- UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Admit Card Released, Simple Steps to Download
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019: Application Open for 417 Vacancies