Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019. A total number of posts offered is 65. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Name of Post:
- Indian Engineering Service
- Indian Statistical Service
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of UPSC and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- On the registration page, provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category to finalize your application.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to finally submit your application form.
- Location: India
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written examination and viva voce examination.
- Application Fees: General / OBC – Rs. 200/- SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
- Education Qualification:
Indian Economic Service – The candidate should have obtained a Post Graduate degree in Economics / Applied Economics/ Business Economics / Econometric from a recognized university.
Indian Statistical Service – The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: IES/ISS
- Number Of Vacancies: 65
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 For 106 Geologist & Various Posts Application Process Ends Today
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 For 106 Geologist & Various Posts Conclude Tomorrow, Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 :Apply Online For 51 Assistant Hydrologist and Director Posts
- UPSC CSE 2018 Marksheet Published, Check Details Here
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019: Application Open For 965 Posts