Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for 383 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018 Posts. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 02 July 2018.
The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like the detail of posts, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. Those candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam this year should check the eligibility criteria carefully.
Details of Posts For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018
Department Wise Posts
National Defence Academy
Air Force-92 Posts
10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme-44 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 383 Posts
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018: Eligible Candidates may apply online through UPSC website from 06 June 2018 to 02 July 2018 till 06: 00 PM. Applicants should read the complete advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates for job alert, admit card, result and study material for the exam, Keep checking safalta education portal.
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/01
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/07/01
- Interview Date: 2018/09/09
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Tests and Interview.
- Application Fees: Unreserved/OBC category candidates are required to pay an examination fee of 100/- through credit card/Debit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. And there is no fee for SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs candidates.
- Education Qualification:
- For Army Wing of NDA: Applicants should have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by state Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at INA: Applicants must have passed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Name Of Post: NDA and NA Examination (II) 2018
- Number Of Vacancies: 383
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Apply Online: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/Notice_2018_06_07_015903.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/