Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the official notification for NDA/NA (I) Exam 2019. A total of 392 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
National Defence Academy - 342 Seats
Army - 208 Seats
Navy - 42 Seats
Air Force - 92 Seats
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) - 50 Seats
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/04
- Interview Date: 2019/04/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection is based on written test followed by a physical standard test.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Number Of Vacancies: 392
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPSC Drugs Inspector 2018 Exam Result Available on Official Website, Check Here In One Click
- UPSC (CMS) परीक्षा 2018 का परिणाम जारी, ऐसे करें अपना रिजल्ट डाउनलोड
- UPPSC के द्वारा सहायक अभियोजक अधिकारी बनने का मौका, 25 जनवरी, 2019 तक करें आवेदन
- UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Final Result Released, Check Your Exam Result Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2019: विभिन्न सहायक प्रोफेसर और अन्य पदों के आवेदन से संबंधित पूर्ण जानकारी एक क्लिक में