Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant, Stenographer & Other posts. A total of 284 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer
Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan)
Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan)
Market Supervisor Grade II
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/26
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 225/- SC/ST/Ex-s/Female: Rs. 100/- For PWD: NILL
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant, Stenographer & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 284
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy