West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting applications for recruitment of Supervisor (Female) posts. A total of 2954 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of UPSC and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to finally submit your application form.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/16
- Maximum Age (in Year): 39 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Main Exam (Conventional Type) & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 160/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37600/- With Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Name Of Post: Supervisor (Female)
- Number Of Vacancies: 2954
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies