West Bengal Police Recruitment Department is all set to conduct recruitment drive for the post of Constable male. A notification has been released by the department on the official website inviting applications for recruitment on Constable (Male) posts. A total of 8419 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. All those aspirants who are eligible and interested for the recruitment should visit the official website to check the notification and all important details including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
Details of Posts Offered:
Unreserved (UR) - 2982 Posts
Unreserved (E.C.) - 1638 Posts
Scheduled Caste - 1149 Posts
Scheduled Caste (E.C.) - 707 Posts
Scheduled Tribe - 345 Posts
Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) - 193 Posts
OBC-A - 622 Posts
OBC-A (E.C.) - 311 Posts
OBC-B - 261 Posts
OBC-B (E.C) - 211 Posts
TOTAL - 8419 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates can apply both Online & Offline. Notice has been released with the notification stating the instruction to apply for the recruitment process. Applicants can either apply Online or Offline. Just check the official notice ansd follow the instructions.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: West Bengal Police Recruitment Department
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/02/05
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Starting Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/02/05
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/03/07
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 Years
- Selection Procedure:
A prelims exam will be followed by a PMT & PET, then the Mains written exam will be conducted followed by Documents verification and Medical Examination.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for unreserved candidates (outside West Bengal) and Rs. 20/- processing fee for all candidates.
- Education Qualification:
The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Constable (Male)
- Number Of Vacancies: 8419
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment