Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released notification for the recruitment of 2954 vacant posts. The PSCWB Recruitment 2019 will be held for Supervisor (Female) posts. The eligible aspirants can apply online before the closing date. The willing candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification for more details.
Details of Posts For PSCWB Recruitment 2019
Posts Name: Supervisor (Female)
Total Number of the Posts: 2954 Posts
How To Apply For PSCWB Recruitment 2018: The application mode is online. The willing applicants may apply online through the official websites from March 14, 2019 to April 16, 2019.
Aspirants, please keep in touch with safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and buy study material.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: Public Service Commission, West Bengal
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/16
- Maximum Age (in Year): 39 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Main Exam (Conventional Type) & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC - Rs. 160/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates - No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be passed graduate with any subject from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Supervisor (Female)
- Number Of Vacancies: 2954
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts