The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun has issued an official notification inviting applications for Project Fellow, Project Assistant and Community Officer Posts. A total of 25 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. Interested Candidates can visit the official website to read the detailed notification and should check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc. Candidates with strong physical and mental abilities may apply.
WII Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Project Assistant Grade-II||15|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment process. Visit the official website to download the official notification and follow the on-screen instructions to apply online.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/30
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
Project Fellow: Applicant must have completed a Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science / Zoology/ M.V.Sc/Environment Science.
Project Assistant Grade-II: Applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with Wildlife Sciences/ Forestry/ Zoology / Botany/ Life science.
Community Officer: Applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with Wildlife Sciences/ Forestry/ Zoology / Botany/ Life science/Economics / Social Works.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIA Recruitment 2019: Apply for Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Posts
- JAM 2020 to be conducted by IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi will Conduct GATE 2020
- NIOS Recruitment 2018: Application Process Open for 74 Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor Posts
- Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 198 Clerk Posts
- NYKS 2019 Exam date Declared, Check Here