Water Resources Department, Maharashtra has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts. A total of 500 vacant posts have been released by the WRD. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through Mahapariksha‘s website http://www.mahapwd.com/ from July 25, 2019 to August 15, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Application Fees: For Open Category- Rs. 500/- For Reserve Category- Rs. 300/-
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 500
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details