IBPS Clerk 2017 Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th of December this year. In this short span of time, you need to be focused on your goal to perform your best in the exam. Examination pressure can ruin your performance that you can’t afford in the 2017 IBPS Clerk Examination. To stand in the front row, you need a helping hand to improve your concentration and focus. Safalta team understands students need and hence, we have developed you a focus enhancement plan that will definitely help you learn better and expel better.
Follow these tips to enhance your retention:
- You have to first determine what kind of reader you are. Weather you are a morning cock or a night owl. Study when suits you best. Don’t try to follow someone else’s schedule as you may find it difficult to cope up with.
- Choose a sound place for study and cut-off excessive sound from that place.
- Also remove all disturbing elements from your study place to improve your concentration.
- Take breaks and relax in between. This will help you rejuvenate and conserve your energy.
- Eat healthy to feel fresh and energetic. Eat fruits and keep yourself hydrated.
- Clean your mind from worrisome thoughts, just focus on your syllabus.
- To learn things better, visualize them in your mind. Make brain maps by creating graphs and flowcharts.
- Improve your confidence to increase your brain capacity.
- Always take a proper sound sleep to wake-up fresh and ready to work.
Follow these tips and you will feel the improvement in your concentration and retention. When you learn better, you definitely perform better. You can more Tips for IBPS 2017 Clerk Exam from our website and crack the exam in your first attempt. Saflta team wishes you All The best.