UPSESSB (Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board) is planning to conduct the recruitment examination for Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in the coming October. These particular exams are very important for teaching aspirants as they have been waiting for it for a long time.
To crack the exam in your first attempt, you need a sure-shot preparation plan. Experts always advice to study from your notes rather than reading from books to score better. In-depth knowledge of your subject is a must. Even the easiest of the questions will be asked in a tangled manner to confuse you enough. Newspaper reading is very important in order to score good in the exam.
Even though the medium of examination is objective, you will need to study every topic thoroughly to answer these questions. A casual learning approach will surely go futile. As you will be the teacher of a particular subject after clearing the exam, you should understand that you have to be the master of the subject.
If you are short in study material, you should choose NCERT books for the purpose. NCERT books will definitely come handy in this exam. Online Mock Tests will also help to analyze and improve your performance.
If you are appearing in the examination for the first time, you must understand the exam pattern and nature of questions to tackle the exam better.
- This single stage written examination consists of 125 questions followed by an interview carrying 50 marks.
- The maximum marks in the written exam is 425 and these marks play the most important role during your selection.
- The questions will be asked from your chosen subject only.
- For appearing in the TGT exam, you need to be a B.Ed degree holder Graduate and for appearing in the PGT exam, you need to be a Post Graduate, along with B.Ed degree holder.
- Arts and Music students don’t require B.Ed. Degree to appear for the exam.
Practice as much as possible to improve your performance. This exam doesn’t happen frequently, so you have to enact your best in order to secure your rank.