Air India has invited an application for the recruitment of 295 posts.The Air India Recruitment 2018 will be held for experienced and trainee Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format before the closing date i.e 02 May 2018.The willing candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit etc.Candidates must read the complete advertisement notification before applying online. Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification.
Important Dates For Air India Recruitment 2018
Date of Written Exam for Experienced Cabin Crew: 06 May 2018
Details of Posts For Air India Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Cabin Crew -295 Posts
Categories Wise Posts
Male (SC/ST/OBC)-86 Posts
Female (Gen/OBC)-209 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 295 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Air India Recruitment 2018
1.Candidates who want to apply for Experienced Cabin Crew posts must have passed 10+2 from any government recognized board/University
2.Candidates who want to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew(unmarried) posts should have completed graduation or 10 +2 and have done 3-year Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel and Tourism.
1.Age should lies between 18 to 35 years for experienced cabin crew as on 02 May 2018.
2.Trainee Cabin Crew: Age should lies between 18 to 27 years as on 02 May 2018
3.Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How To Apply For Air India Recruitment 2018: The eligible applicants may apply online through the official http://www.airIndia.in websites from 12 April 2018 to 02 May 2018.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/02
- Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary Medical Examination, PersonalityAssessment Round(PAR) and Written Test.
- Application Fees: The candidates who belong to unreserved/OBC category are required to pay an examination fee Rs.1000/-through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Limited, payable at Delhi and there is no fee for reserved candidates.
- Pay Scale: 15000/- per month
- Name Of Post: Cabin Crew
- Number Of Vacancies: 295
- Official Website: www.airIndia.in
- Apply Online: http://portals.airindia.in/erecruitmentapr2018/default.aspx
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/572_1__2018_04_16_124437.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Buy UPSSSC JE 05 Mock Test Series 2018 Online @ Best Price
- Buy Intelligence Bureau 02 Mock Test Series @ Safalta.com
- Buy Intelligence Bureau 05 Mock Test Series @ Safalta.com
- Buy UPSSSC JE 02 Mock Test Series 2018 Online @ Best Price
- Buy UPSSSC JE Paper-I Mock Test - 5th Edition @ safalta.com