B.T.Kumaon Institute of Technology has published notification for the recruitment of 47 Teaching Posts. The B.T.Kumaon Recruitment 2018 will be held for Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor posts in various discipline. The eligible aspirants can apply offline before the closing date i.e 25 May 2018. It is advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. Interested aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Prepare Current Affairs For Recruitment 2018.
Age Criteria For B.T.KIT Recruitment 2018: As per AICTE norms.
Details of Posts For B.T.KIT Recruitment 2018
|Computer Science & Engineering||01General||
|Chemical Engineering||01General||01 SC
|Civil Engineering||01 SC||
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||01 SC
|Electrical Engineering||01 OBC||02 General||02 SC
|Mechanical Engineering||01General||_||01 SC
|MCA||01General||01 OBC||01 General|
|Applied Sciences & Humanities (Management, English, maths, Chemitry& Physics||_||_||
Management (01 OBC)
Chemistry(01 SC, 01 General)
|Number of the Posts||08||11||28|
How To Apply For B.T.KIT Recruitment 2018: Interested applicants may send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents.to B.T. Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat—263653, Distt. Almora - 263653, Uttarakhand by Registered /Speed post on or before 25 May 2018. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Aspirants, please keep in touch with safalta education portal for more updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and Study Material for the upcoming exam.
- Address, If Form Offline: B.T. Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat—263653, Distt. Almora - 263653, Uttarakhand by Registered /Speed post on or before 25 May 2018.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/05/25
- Application Fees: For SC/ST applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and for all other category have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of Director, Bipin Tripathi, Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat payable at SBI, KEC branch, Dwarahat.
- Education Qualification:
Qualification will be as per AICTE norms, for the branches/disciplines of Engineering & Technology, and for Applied Humanities as per UGC norms.
Note: Applicants must have B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / MCA / M.Tech in relevant subject.
- Pay Scale: As per B.T.KIT notification
- Name Of Post: Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 47
- Official Website: www.Kecua.ac.in
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/47-tea_2018_05_15_041346.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/