Bank of Maharashtra has invited applications for the recruitment of 05 Officer-Scale-VII and Officer -Scale-III or IV Posts.The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 17 March 2018.The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, exam fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc.
Click Below To Download Advertisement Notification
1.Chief Financial and Technology Officer:https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/CFO_CTO_ADVT.pdf
2.Chief Risk Officer and Market Risk Officer: https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/CRO_MRO_ADVT.pdf
Important Dates For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Opening Date of Online Application :3 March 2018
Closing Date Online Application: 17 March 2018
Closing Date of receipt of Printout of document: 27 March 2018
Tentative Date for Group Discussion and Interview: Will be informed separately
Details of Posts For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
1.Officer-Scale -VII - 03 Posts
- Chief Financial Officer- 01 Post
- Cheif Technology Officer - 01 Post
- Cheif Risk Officer- 01 Post
2.Officer -Scale-III and IV- 02 Posts
- Market Risk Officer - 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
1.Aspirants who apply for chief financial officer must have completed Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University and Foreign Universities can also apply
2.For Other post, aspirants must have completed graduation in relevant trade and MCA/MBA as per the post.
1.Age Limit for Chief Financial Officer and Chief Technology Officer is 57 years as per 31 Dec2017
2. For Chief Risk Officer post, aspirants should not be less than 45 years and not more than 55 years
3.For market Risk Officer post, aspirants should not be less than 30 years and not more than 45 year
4.Age Relaxation as per government norms.
Application Fee Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: For all others, aspirants have to pay Rs.600/-(Application Fee +Intimation Charges)
Selection Process For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Pay Scale VII - Rs.76520-2120/4-85000/-
Pay Scale-III -Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
Pay Scale -IV-Rs.50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-
How To Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: The eligible aspirants can apply online through the given official website http://www.bankmaharashtra.in and may send the online application form with self-attested copies of relevant certificates to the postal address The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 27 March 2018. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.Regarding more detailed information aspirants can download the advertisement link.
- Location: India
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Official Website: www.bankmaharashtra.in
- Advertisement Link: https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
- IBPS CWE Clerk 2018: Best Books for Preparation of Prelims and Mains Exam
- IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2018: Check Revised Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 20 Security Officers Posts
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018 to Release Soon: Check Download Date Here
- IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification Published: Easy Steps to Register Online