Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released advertisement or the recruitment of 50 Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the posts can appear for the WALK-IN - INTERVIEW on 21 May 2018 at 09.00 AM. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process and so on. Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Prepare Current Affairs for Recruitment 2018.
Details of Posts For BHEL Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) posts
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
- Electronics & Communication-20
- Electrical & Electronics- 10
- Mechanical- 10
- Computer Science- 10
- Total- 50
Keep an eye on Safalta education portal regarding more latest updates for job alert, exam alert and study material for the exam.
Venue of Interview: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-26
- Interview Date: 2018/05/21
- Minimum Age (in Year): Minimum Age Limit is 18
- Maximum Age (in Year): Maximum Age Limit is 27
- Selection Procedure:
- Application Fees: no application fee for all candidates
- Education Qualification:
Degree in Engineering in the relevant Branch/Discipline in the years 2016/2017/2018 from any recognized institution.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Graduate Apprentices
- Number Of Vacancies: 50
- Official Website: www.bhel.com/home.php
- Advertisement Link: http://www.bheledn.com/images/pdf/GAAPP.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/