Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL) has released notification for the recruitment of 30 posts. The BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 will be held for Accounts Officer posts. The applicants who are willing for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 05 June 2018. It is advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like important dates, details of posts, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and so on. Interested applicants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Prepare Current Affairs For Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates BSPHCL For Recruitment 2018
Date of Online Examination: Last week of June 2018
Age Limit For BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
|AGE||General (UR)||SC||ST||EBC||BC||Female (UR)|
How to Apply For BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the official website on or before 05 June 2018 till 06:00 PM. Applicants should download the complete advertisement notification for more details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and Study Material for the exam.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/05
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/06/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): For reserved applicants, age should not be less than 21 years as on 1 Jan 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): For reserved Applicants, age should not more than 37 years 1 Jan 2018 and applicants should see the above table for SC/ST/EBC/BC/Female age. And Age relaxation as per BSPHCL notification .
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General/ BC/ EBC Category have to pay Rs.1500/- examination fee and Rs.375/- for Reserved / Divyang applicants through Online mode Credit Card/Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Education Qualification:
The eligible applicants must have passed Charted Accountant (CA) final examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CMA/ICWA passed a final examination from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56300/- Level 8
- Name Of Post: Accounts Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 30
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- BSPHCL 2018 Final Exam Result Declared, Check Your Result Here Now
- RPSC RAS 2018 Mains Exam Postponed, Check Official Notice & New Dates Here
- JPSC 2016 Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card Available on Official Website, Download Here
- UPSSSC Releases List of Objected Candidates, Re-Upload of Photo Allowed Till 28 Jan
- HSSC Group D Result 2018 Released: Check Direct Link To Download Here