The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment (CISF) 2018 has released an official notification for the recruitment of 447 male Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the same on or before 09 March 2018.
Candidates are required to be between the age of 21 and 27 years at the time of applying for the same. Age relaxation has been provided as per the government norms. Candidates are requested to have completed Class X examinations. For the detailed eligibility criteria, candidates are requested to refer to the official notification provided on the official website.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply starting from 19 February 2018 to 19 March 2018.
Candidates are requested to apply online only via the official website. There will be an application fee of Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates while SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from paying any application fee. Candidates will be selected based on the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, Trade & Medical Test and a Written Exam.
- Location: India
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment