Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) released an advertisement for the recruitment of 117 Posts. The ECL Recruitment 2018 will be held for Mining Sirdar Posts. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 19 April 2018.Eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process and so on. Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification.
Age Relaxation For ECL Recruitment 2018: 40 years age relaxation for Sc/ST applicants,38 years for OBC applicants (non-creamy layer).
How to Apply For ECL Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants can apply online through the official website i.ehttp://www.easterncoal.gov.in on or before 19 April 2018(Thursday).Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/19
- Minimum Age (in Year): Applicants age limit should not be less than 18 years as on 01 Feb 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants age limit should not be less than 38 years as on 01 Feb 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on basis of Written test and initial medical examination(IME).
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent or recognized Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering.For more educational details applicants should read the advertisement notification
- Name Of Post: Mining Sirdar
- Number Of Vacancies: 117
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now
- NIFT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 179 Vacant Posts of Assistant Professor