Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun (Uttarakhand) has invited applications for the recruitment of 98 Lower Division Clerk. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 21 April 2018. The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification.
Important Dates For FRI Recruitment 2018
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 April 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application: 21 April 2018
Details of Posts For FRI Recruitment 2018
- Technician (Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder)-10 Posts
- Technician (Field/Lab Research)-45 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance)-03 Posts
- Store Keeper-01 Posts
- Driver Ordinary Grade-03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-19 Posts
- Forest Guard- 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)-15 Posts
Total Number of Posts – 98 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For FRI Recruitment 2018
- For Technician(Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder)Posts, applicants should have completed Matriculation and ITI Certificate in relevant Trades.
- For Technician(Field/Lab Research) posts, applicants must have passed 12th class with science stream with 60 % marks.
- For Technical Assistant Maintenance)posts, applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Science.
- For Store Keeper posts, applicants must have passed 12th standard.
- For Driver Ordinary Grade posts, applicants should have Matriculation and valid Driving Licence.
- For Lower Division Clerk posts, applicants should have 12th Pass and Typing speed of 35 wpm in English OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- For Forest Guard posts, candidates must have passed 10th class and Certificate in Fire Fighting.
- For Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) posts, applicants must have passed 10th class.
- Age limit for Technician(Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder)and Technician (Field/Lab Research) posts should not be less than18 and not more than 30 years as on 21 April 2018
- Minimum and Maximum Age for Technical Assistant (Maintenance) post should be 21 to 30 years as on 21 April 2018
- Age limit for all other posts should be 18 to 27 years as on 21 April 2018
Application Fee For FRI Recruitment 2018
Applicants who belong to unreserved/OBC category are required to pay an examination fee Rs.300/-. For reserved/PH/women, applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- through online mode.
Selection Process For FRI Recruitment 2018:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
How To Apply For FRI Recruitment 2018
The eligible aspirants can apply online through the given official website on www.fri.res.in from 01 April 2018 to 21 April 2018. Applicants should read the advertisement notification for more details.
- Location: India
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now
- NIFT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 179 Vacant Posts of Assistant Professor