Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for the recruitment on 7110 Posts. The HSSC Recruitment 2018 will be held for Male /Female Constable and Sub Inspector posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply online through the prescribed format before the closing date i.e 28 May 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, exam fee, age limit, selection process etc. All candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts. Click Here To Download Advertisement
Important Dates For HSSC Recruitment 2018
Advertisement Date: 16 April 2018
Closing Date for deposit Fee: 30 May 2018 (11:59 PM)
Details of Posts For HSSC Recruitment 2018
1.Female Constable: 1147 Posts
2.Male Constable: 5000 Posts
3. India Reserve Battalions Of Haryana State: 500 Posts
4.Sub Inspector ( Female) :63 posts
5.Sub Inspector (Male) :400 Posts
Total Number of Posts - 7110 Posts
How to Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2018: Candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in on or before 28 May 2018(11:59 PM). Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/28
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): The minimum age of the candidates applying for Male/Female Constable and SI Posts posts should not be less than 18 and 21 years respectively as on 01 April 2018.
- Maximum Age (in Year): The maximum age of the candidates applying for Male/Female Constable and SI Posts posts should not be more than 25 years and 27 years respectively.
- Selection Procedure:
Candidates should be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Test/Computer Based Test and Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
- Application Fees: 1.Constable (Male/Female)- Candidates who belong to general male have to Rs.100/- and female candidates have to pay Rs.50/- and reserve male candidates have to pay Rs.25/- and Rs.13/-for female candidates through online/offline mode. 2.Sub Inspector (female/Male) -Candidates who belong to general male have to Rs.150/- and female candidates have to pay Rs.75/- and reserve male candidates have to pay Rs.35/- and Rs.18/-for female candidates through online/offline mode
- Education Qualification: 1) Candidates who want to apply for Male/Female Constable and India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State posts must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent + Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations from the recognised Board. 2) .Candidates who want to apply for Male/Female Sub Inspector must have passed Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent with Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard Or higher educations.
- Pay Scale: Constable: Rs.21700 – 69100 /- , Sub Inspector Rs. 35400 – Rs.1 12400 /-
- Name Of Post: Constable ,Sub Inspector ,India Reserve Battalions Of Haryana State
- Number Of Vacancies: 7110
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Apply Online: http://www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/71_1_1_2018_04_17_034542.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning English
- UPSSSC village Development Officer Practice Set-Hindi
- BPSC Prelims Answer Key 2018 Released, Check Your Responses Here
- BPSC Prelim Answer Key जारी, ऐसे करें डाउनलोड
- राजस्थान पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा का ऐसा होगा परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम