The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of the Indian Railways has invited applications for the recruitment of 195 Trade Apprentice posts issued by the Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official website to apply for the same through the online mode only. The closing date for registering for the same has been set on 19 March 2018.
Interested candidates are required to be between 15 and 24 years of age are eligible to apply. Candidates are also requested to have successfully completed Class 10 from a recognized university securing a minimum of 50 percent aggregate. Candidates are also required to possess an ITI Trade Certificate by NCVT or its equivalent.
- Fitter: 55
- Welder (G&E): 50
- Electrician: 28
- Machinist: 17
- Carpenter: 16
- AC & Ref. Mechanic: 10
- Painter (G): 9
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 6
- Electronic Mechanic: 4
For Official Website, Click Here
- Location: India
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: 6 Important Tips To Be Considered On Exam Day.
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Get Details For 2600 Track Man Posts
- RRB Group D Exam 2018: Revision Tips To Improve Your Preparation
- पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे में एथलीटों के लिए है नौकरी का सुनहरा अवसर, जल्द करें आवेदन
- CMRL Recruitment 2018:Walk-in Interview For 03 Management Trainee & Expert Posts