Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification for the recruitment of 225 Techanical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices in the northern region. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the closing date i.e 25 February 2018.The Eligible aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like the details of posts,educational qualification,age limit,selection process,important dates,pay scale etc. Click HereTto Download Advertisement Notification
Important Dates For IOCL Recruitment 2018
Opening Date for Online Registration:10 February 2018
Closing Dates for Online Registration: 25 February 2018
Tentative Date for Written Exam:4 March 2018
Details of Posts For IOCL Recruitment 2018
Posts Name :
1.Technician Apprentice -77 Posts
2.Trade Apprentice -73Posts
3.Trade Apprentice(Accountant)- 75 Posts
Total Number Of Posts -225 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Recruitment 2018
- The willing aspirants who apply for Trade Apprentices should have passed 10 class and ITI in relevant trade with 50 % marks from a recognized Institute.
- .Those willing applicants who are interested in Trade Apprentice (Accountant) must have done Graduation with minimum 50% for unreserved/OBC categories, 45% for reserved /PWD categories.
- Those willing applicants who are interested in Technician Apprentice must have the diploma in Engineering in relevant trade.
Age Limit: Aspirants should have Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 24 years as on 31 January 2018 for and age relaxation for reserved/PWD/OBC aspirants as per the IOCL notification.
Selection Process For IOCL Recruitment 2018
The applicants should be selected on the basis of Written Test(85%) and Personal Interview(15%)and written Exam will be conducted at New Delhi,Jaipur,Chandigarh and Lucknow.
Pay Scale For IOCL Recruitment 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- Per Month
How to Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2018:Those aspirants who are interested or eligible for Apprentice Posts can apply Online through the Official website www.iocl.com on or before 25 February 2018.Regarding more details, aspirants can download the advertisement notification.
- Location: India
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
- Advertisement Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgaUtCYHse1fygD_U7S89ZACUDQgHCCw/view
- IBPS PO Exam 2018: रजिस्ट्रेशन शुरू, ऐसे करें आवेदन
- 200 Mcq Reasoning Practice Set-English
- Top 5 Tips to Crack Government Competitive Exam: How to Score High for Govt Jobs
- Syllabus Analysis is Essential Elements for Competitive Exam Preparation
- RRB ALP CBT Admit Card 2018 for Aug 17 Session Released Online: Download Call Letters Online