Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of 83 Special Recruitment Drive for SCs, STs, PWD &OBC and Backlog Un-reserved faculty position.The recruitment will be held for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor.The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online in the prescribed format before the closing date i.e 08 May 2018.The Eligible aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like the details of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates, pay scale etc.Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification
Important Dates For JNU Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Online Submission Application: 08 May 2018 (5:30 P.M)
Details of Posts For JNU Recruitment 2018
Posts Name :
Special Recruitment Drive for SCs,STs ,PWD &OBC -47 Posts
- Professor -14 posts
- Associate Professor -30 Posts
- Assistant Professor -03 Posts
Backlog Un-reserved faculty position -36 Posts
- Professor -13 posts
- Associate Professor -22 Posts
- Assistant Professor-01 Posts
Total Number Of Posts -83 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For JNU Recruitment 2018
- The willing applicants who apply for Professor Post must have the Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline and 10-year teaching experience in College /University.
- Those willing applicants who are interested in Associate Professor Post must have Ph.D. Degree & Master degree with 55 % marks and also have 8-year teaching experience.
- Those willing applicants who are interested in Assistant Professor Post must have Master degree with 55 % marks and aspirants should be NET qualified.
Age Limit: As per JNU Notification.
Selection Process For JNU Recruitment 2018: The applicants should be selected on the basis of Interview & Experience.
Pay Scale For JNU Recruitment 2018
1.For Assistant Professor Post – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
2.For Professor Post -Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs.10000/-
3.For Associate Professor Post -Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs.9000/-
How to Apply For JNU Recruitment 2018: Those applicants who are interested in
Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts can apply Online through
the Official website http://www.jnu.ac.in on or before 8 May 2018.Regarding more
details, aspirants can download the advertisement notification.