High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released advertisement for recruitment on 27 posts. The MPHC Recruitment 2018 will be held for English Stenographer posts. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 11 June 2018. Interested applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process and so on. Applicants should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts. Prepare Current Affairs For Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates For MPHC Recruitment 2018
Closing Date For Submission of Application Form: 11 June 2018
Closing Date for Correction in Online Application:14 June 2018
Date of Preliminary Examination: To be Declared
Date of Main Examination: To be Declared
Details of Posts For MPHC Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: English Stenographer
Category Wise Posts
General: 14 Posts
OBC : 04 Posts
SC: 03 Posts
ST: 06 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 27 Posts
How to Apply For MPHC Recruitment 2018: Eligible applicants may online through the official website of MPHC on or before 11 June 2018 till 11:59 PM. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Keep an eye on Safalta education portal regarding more latest updates for job alert, exam alert and study material for the exam.
- Location: India
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/11
- Minimum Age (in Year): Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on basis of the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General category are required to pay of Rs.200/- and Portal charges are Rs.100/- through MP online or its Kiosk. There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized University and also should have passed English Shorthand Examination from a recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at a Speed of 80 words per minute and also have knowledge of Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 3,600/-
- Name Of Post: English Stenographer
- Number Of Vacancies: 27
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- BSPHCL 2018 Final Exam Result Declared, Check Your Result Here Now
- RPSC RAS 2018 Mains Exam Postponed, Check Official Notice & New Dates Here
- JPSC 2016 Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Admit Card Available on Official Website, Download Here
- UPSSSC Releases List of Objected Candidates, Re-Upload of Photo Allowed Till 28 Jan
- HSSC Group D Result 2018 Released: Check Direct Link To Download Here