National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Odisha has released advertisement for the recruitment of 115 Posts. The NALCO Recruitment 2018 will be held for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.The applicants who are eligible can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 22 May 2018. Eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process etc. Interested applicants must check their eligibility criteria before applying. Prepare Current Affairs for Recruitment Exams 2018
Details of Posts For NALCO Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical - 54 Posts
- Electrical - 32 Posts
- Metallurgy - 18 Posts
- Electronics - 05 Posts
- Instrumentation - 06 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 115 Posts
How to Apply For NALCO Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply online through the official website from 23 April 2018 to 22 May 2018. Applicants should read the advertisement notification for more details.
Candidates should keep visiting Safalta.com for latest exam alert, job alert, results, study material and study tips for upcoming exam.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/23
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/22
- Maximum Age (in Year): The applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 22 May 2019. Age relaxtion as per NALCO norms.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the GATE 2018 Scores and then shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General and BC are required to pay an examination fee Rs. 500 and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental applicants through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking
- Education Qualification: The eligible applicants should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized government University / Institutions and Engineering final semester applicants may also apply.To Know more educational details, applicants should download the advertisement notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000 during one year training.
- Name Of Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Number Of Vacancies: 115
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- EPFO Assistants Post Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 280 Posts (Pay Level- 7)
- EIL Recruitment 2019 Process for Senior Manager and HR Officer Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Senior Resident Posts
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key Released, Know How to Download
- FCI Admit card 2019 Released, Download now