National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has invited applications for the recruitment of 129 posts. The NFL Recruitment 2018 will be held for Junior Engineer Assistants and Fireman posts. The aspirants who are eligible can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 17 June 2018. Click Here For GHC Recruitment 2018.
Interested applicants are required to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, important dates, age limit, educational qualification etc. Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Current Affairs for Recruitment 2018.
Details of Posts For NFL Recruitment 2018
Junior Engineer Assistant Grade II-127 Posts
Discipline and Unit Wise Posts
- Production-10 Posts
- Mechanical-12 Posts
- Electrical - 05 Posts
- Instrumentation-04 Posts
- Production-40 Posts
- Mechanical-10 Posts
- Electrical-03 Posts
- Instrumentation-09 Posts
- Production-10 Posts
- Mechanical-15 Posts
- Electrical -04 Posts
- Instrumentation-05 Posts
- Fireman-02 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 129 Posts
How To Apply For NFL Recruitment 2018: Eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website from 19 May 2018 to 17 June 2018 till 5.30 PM. Aspirants are required to download the advertisement for complete details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and Study Material for the exam.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/19
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/17
- Minimum Age (in Year): Aspirants should not be less than 18 years as on 31 May 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): Aspirants should not be more than 30 years 31 May 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the online exam and endurance test.
- Application Fees: Those aspirants who belong to an unreserved/OBC category are required to pay an examination fee Rs.235/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM aspirants.
- Education Qualification:
- Production: Aspirants must have B.Sc.with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or regular 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electrical & Electronics Engineering: Aspirants should have regular 03 years Diploma in relevant trade.
- Fireman: Aspirants must have passed 10th class or equivalent passed with the basic regular course of minimum 06 months duration on elementary fire fighting from an Institute of State Government / recognized University /Central Government of India or General Regular Fire Fighting course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi.
- Pay Scale: 9000 – 16400/-
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer Assistant & Fireman Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 129
- Official Website: www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Apply Online: http://22.214.171.124/nflreglive18/Home.aspx
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/AddNON_2018_05_19_032753.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- IBPS RRB Officers Scale-I प्रीलिम्स परीक्षा के स्कोर जारी, ऐसे करें अपना स्कोर चेक
- General Knowledge 2019 2500+ Question
- E-Book General Knowledge 2019 2500+ Question
- Buy October Current Affairs Test @ Best Price
- Boost Logical Reasoning Online: Practice Questions for Analogy Topic