Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published an advertisement for the recruitment of 1032 Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer, Assistant Executive Engineering, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist (Surface) and Geophysicist (Wells) posts in various disciplines. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format before the closing date i.e 03 May 2018 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the details of posts, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. All candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts.Click Here To download Advertisement Notification.
Important Dates For ONGC Recruitment 2018
A period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 10 May 2018 to 22 May 2018 (Tentative).
Details of Posts For ONGC Recruitment 2018
1. Materials Management Officer-49 Posts
2. Programming Officer -16 Posts
3. Transport Officer-14 Posts
4. Assistant Executive Engineer(AEE)-720 Posts
5. Chemist -93 Posts
6. Geologist -73 Posts
7. Geophysicist (Surface)-41 Posts
8. Geophysicist (Wells) -26 Posts
Total Number of Posts: - 1032 Posts
How To Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2018: Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website http://www.ongcindia.com from 16 April 2018 to 03 May 2018. Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/04/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/03
- Interview Date: 2018/05/28
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants should not be more than 30 years as 01 January 2018. Age relaxtion as per ONGL norms
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the GATE-2018 Score and Interview.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General category are required to pay an examination fee Rs.370/- through Challan n ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. and there is no fee for ST/SC/PWD applicants
- Education Qualification: 1.Applicants who want to apply for Chemist, Geologist and Geophysicist should have completed post graduation in relevant subject with minimum 60% marks. 2.For all other posts, applicants must have Graduation Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline.
- Pay Scale: Rs.24900 – 50500/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Executive Engineering ,Geo-Sciences
- Number Of Vacancies: 1032
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
- Apply Online: http://eapplynew.com/ONGCGT2018/RECPAGES/index.aspx
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/gt18_o_2018_04_17_044249.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Mains Result Announced Today
- SBI Clerk Main Result 2018: हुआ घोषित, ऐसे देखें अपना मुख्य परीक्षा परिणाम
- 200 Mcq Reasoning Practice Set-Hindi
- E- Book NCERT General Knowledge For All Competitive Exam 2018
- NCERT General Knowledge For All Competitive Exam 2018