Ordnance Factory, Jabalpur has released notification for the recruitment of 34 Apprentice Posts. The Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2018 will be held for Apprentice (Degree Holders, Diploma Holders & Technician Vocational(10+2)) posts. The applicants who are willing for the posts can apply offline in the given format before the last date i.e 21 days from the publication of advertisement. Eligible aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the details of recruitment process like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, selection process and so on. Aspirants should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
Important Dates For Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2018
Closing Date For Submission of Offline Application: 21 days from the publication of advertisement
Details of Posts For Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Apprentices
1.Degree Holders Apprentice -16 Posts
2.Diploma HoldersApprentice -14 Posts
3.Technician Vocational(10+2)Apprentice -04 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 34 Posts
How To Apply For Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2018: The willing aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with important documents send to The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.p.) 482005″ directly by post before 21 days for the publication of the advertisement. Applicants should read the advertisement notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Address, If Form Offline: The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.p.) 482005″ post.
- Minimum Age (in Year): Refer Official Notification
- Maximum Age (in Year): Refer Official Notification
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the Degree /Diploma / Vocational Certificate of the respective trades.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification: The eligible aspirants must have AICTE recognised University Degree/ Diploma holders or Technician (Vocational) 10+2 certificate holders from any Institute recognised by the government of India should have the certificate in any one of the above subject
- Pay Scale: Degree HoldersApprentice - Rs. 4983/-PM, Diploma Holders Apprentice - Rs. 3542/-PM & Technician Vocational(10+2)Apprentice -Rs.2758 /-PM
- Name Of Post: Degree Holder ,Dipolma Holder &Technician Vocational(10+2) Apprentice
- Number Of Vacancies: 34
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HPTET June 2019 Application process Begins, Apply Now
- DTU Admission 2019: Application Process for B Des to Begin Soon, Check Details and Apply
- NIOS D El Ed Result 2019 (4th semester) Expected to Release Today, Check Details Here
- EPFO Assistants Post Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 280 Posts (Pay Level- 7)
- EIL Recruitment 2019 Process for Senior Manager and HR Officer Posts