Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) has released an advertisement or the recruitment of 54 Diploma Trainee, Jr.Officer Trainee and Chemist Posts. The PGCIL Recruitment 2018 will be held for Diploma Trainee(Electrical), Diploma Trainee(Civil), Diploma Trainee(Electronic), Jr.Officer Trainee and Chemist posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 23 April 2018.The willing aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process and so on. Aspirants should read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.Click Here To Download Advertisement.
Details of Posts For PGCIL Recruitment 2018
1.Diploma Trainee(Electrical) – 36 Posts
2.Diploma Trainee(Civil) – 11 Posts
3.Dipolma Trainee(Electronic) – 02 Posts
4.Jr.Officer Trainee (HR)-04 Posts
5.Chemist – 01 Posts
Total Number of Posts -54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: For Chemist post, aspirants age should not exceed 28 years as on 23 April 2018 and for all other posts age should not be more than 27 years for unreserved, 30 years for OBC(NCL) and 32 years for reserved aspirants. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per PGCIL norms.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Electrical must have completed Diploma in Electrical/Electrical(Power)/Electrical and Electronic/Power Systems Engineering /Power Engineering(electrical) with minimum 70% marks from a recognised Technical Board/Institute.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Civil posts must have Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks from a recognised Technical Board/Institute.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Electronics must have Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 70% marks from a recognised Technical Board/Institute.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Jr.Officer(HR) should have 2 years full-time Post Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Diploma or MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relation/ MSW with minimum 70% marks from a recognised Technical Board/Institute.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Chemist posts should have Post Graduation Degree in chemistry with minimum 70% marks from a recognised Technical Board/Institute.
How to Apply For PGCIL Recruitment 2018: The eligible aspirants can apply online through the official website i.e http://www.powergridindia.com from the last date i.e 23 April 2018.Aspirants should read the complete advertisement notification for more details.
More InformationMore Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com
Form Application Mode: Online
Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/ad_2018_04_17_124832.pdf
Online Form Opening Date: 2018/04/16
Online Form Closing Date: 2018/04/23
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test / Computer Based Test.
Application Fees: For Diploma Trainee and Jr.Officer aspirants who belong to General/OBC Category are required to pay an examination fee Rs.300/- and for Chemistry post aspirants have to pay Rs.200/- through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/ available e-Wallet.And there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ Departmental
Pay Scale: Chemisty - Rs.12500 – 27500/- ,For all other posts -Rs.16000 – 35500/-
Post Name: Diploma Trainee, Jr.Officer Trainee and Chemist Posts.
No. Of Vacancies: 54