Pune Cantonment Board (PCB) has released advertisement for the recruitment of 77 Posts.The recruitment will be held for Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Engineer, English Medium School, Health Inspector, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Junior Clerks, Driver, Hindi Typist and Health Assistant.The eligible applicants can apply online before the closing date i.e 7 April 2018.The willing candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit and so on.
Important Dates For PCB Recruitment 2018
Opening Date of Online Application:5 March 2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 7 April 2018
Details of Posts For PCB Recruitment 2018
1. Assistant Medical Officer -4 Posts
2. Junior Engineer -4 Posts
3. English Medium School (B.Ed, D.Ed)-26 Posts
- B.Ed-10 Posts
- D.Ed -16 Posts
4. Health Inspector -3 Posts
5. Staff Nurse -8 Posts
6. Lab Technician -2 Posts
7. Junior Clerks – 18 Posts
8. Driver -10 Posts
9. Hindi Typist -1 Posts
10. Health Assistant -1 Posts
Total Number of Posts- 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For PCB Recruitment 2018
1.Aspirants who apply for Assistant Medical Post must have MBBS from a recognized University.
2.The aspirants who apply for Junior Engineer must have Diploma/B.E in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering from a recognized Government Institute.
3.The aspirants who apply for Lab Technician, staff nurse, Health Inspector and Health Assistant must have B.Sc in relevant trade from a recognized government University
4.Aspirants who apply for Hindi typist must have SSC or equivalent certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30.w.p.m from a recognized Institute
5. Aspirants who are interested in English Medium must have HSC, B.A, B.Sc B.Ed, B.P.Ed and D.Ed in a relevant subject
6.For Driver Posts, aspirants must have passed 10th class with valid driving license and for Junior Clerk Posts, aspirants must have passed 12th class.
Age Criteria: For AMO Aspirants should be minimum age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years and age limit for others is 18 to 25 years and age relaxation for reserved/OBC/UR as per government norms.
Selection Criteria For PCB Recruitment 2018: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/Skill test.
How To Apply For PCB Recruitment 2018: The Eligible aspirants can apply online through the official website http://http://www.punecantonmentboard.org on or before 7 April 2018
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- ONGC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Various Contractual Paramedics Posts
- News Editorial for 18 December 2018
- NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Admit Card Released, Check Here for Direct Link
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2018: प्राइवेट सेक्रेटरी के पदों पर करें अप्लाई
- BHEL Recruitment 2018:Apply For Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts