Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released advertisement for the recruitment on 5000 Posts. The RPSC Recruitment 2018 will be held for School Lecturer. The applicants who are eligible can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 16 June 2018. Eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process etc. Candidates must possess required qualification to be eligible to apply for recruitment. It is advised to read the complete recruitment details before online registration. Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification.
Details of Posts For RPSC Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: School Lecturer
Home Science-54 Posts
Political Science-815 Posts
Pub Administration-05 Posts
Drawing -40 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 5000 Posts
How to Apply For RPSC Recruitment 2018: The eligible applicants may apply online through the official website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 17 May 2018 to 16 June 2018.Applicants should read the advertisement notification for more details.And the apply link will be activated on 17 May 2018.
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/17
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/16
- Minimum Age (in Year): The applicant's age limit should not be less than 21 years as on 01 July 2018.
- Maximum Age (in Year): The applicants should not be more than 40 years as on 01 July 2018.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General and BC (Creamy Layer) are required to pay an examination fee Rs.350/-, Rs.250/-for Non-Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Education Qualification: The eligible applicants who want to apply for Drawing teacher must have Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam from recognized by the government.And for all posts, applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree and its Equivalent Examination in relevant Subject as the optional subject. To know more educational details please read the advertisement notification.
- Pay Scale: Level (L – 12)
- Name Of Post: School Lecturer
- Number Of Vacancies: 5000
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Apply Online: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/96D9BC_2018_04_14_015524.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Buy HTET Class (VI-VIII) Science Group Mock Test 4 @ Safalta.com
- IBPS Clerk Study Tips 2018: Sample Questions on Blood Relations in Reasoning
- OTET 2018: Revised Selection Criteria for Aspirants
- UPTET 2018: Do's and Don'ts for Exam Day
- DRDO LASTEC Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Invitation for Various JRF Posts