Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released notification for the recruitment of 11255 LDC Posts.The RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 will be held for Clerk Grade-II and LDC Junior Assistant Post. The eligible aspirants can apply online before the closing date i.e 08 June 2018. The willing aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. Aspirants should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification.
Important Dates For RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Fee Payment at Kiosk: 07 June 2018
Exam Date: In the month of September 2018
Admit Card Release Date: Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination.
Details of Posts For RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
1. Clerk Grade -II -338 Posts
2. LDC/Junior Assistant – 10,917 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 11255 Posts
How To Apply For RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: The eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website http://www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in from 10 May 2018 to 08 June 2018. Aspirants should read the advertisement notification for more details.The link will be activated on 10 May 2018
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/06/08
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/06/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): Aspirants should have Minimum is18 years as on 01 January 2019
- Maximum Age (in Year): Aspirants should have Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01 January 2019 and Age relaxation as per government norms.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam and Typing Speed Test.
- Application Fees: Aspirants who belong to unreserved and OBC (Creamy Layer) aspirants, have to pay Rs. 450/- and for Non-Creamy layer OBC aspirants of Rajasthan have to Rs.350/- and Rs.250/- for reserved aspirants of Rajasthan through Debit Card /Credit Card.,e-Mitra Kiosk/Net Banking
- Education Qualification: The eligible aspirants should have passed 12th from a recognized University and O” or Higher Level certificate course OR Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi or COPA/ DPCS certificate or Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science I Computer application or Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering or RSCIT or 12th Pass Certificate with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects from a recognized Government Institution .
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix L-5
- Name Of Post: Clerk Grade -II ,.LDC/Junior Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 11255
- Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Apply Online: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/FullAd_2018_04_17_015052.pdf
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Buy October Current Affairs Test @ Best Price
- Video on Quantitative Aptitude Tips on Square Root Tips By Rajesh Thakur Part 3
- General Studies Study Material on People of Nagaland: Know All About It
- UPTET 2018 Registration to Start Soon: Know all About Exam
- 10 Effective Tips to Score Maximum Marks in General Awareness Section