Southern Railway (SR) has released notification for the recruitment of 737 Apprentices Posts in their various department. The recruitment will be held for Apprentices. The eligible applicants can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 23 Feb 2018. The candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like the details of posts, application fee, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, age limit etc.
Important Dates For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
- Opening Date for Submission of online form: 23 Jan 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of online form: 23Feb 2018
Details of Posts For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices -737 Posts
- Total Posts-737 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Essential Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10 Class from any recognized board and also completed ITI course from government recognized ITI.
Age Limit For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates, age is not less than 15 years or not more than 24 years.For more information, you can visit the official website.
Application Fee For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
The postal order is required to be made in the favour of the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI - 600 023 and payable at CHENNAI should be enclosed along with filled in application towards Processing Fee.
Selection Process For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
The selection will be done on the basis of Merit List and interview.
Job Location For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will be posted on one of the following location Chennai or Perambur.
How To Apply For Southern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Regarding more detailed information aspirants can download from the official website as on 23 Feb2018. Those aspirants who apply for the Post can send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of Proof of Date of Birth ID proof, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address .“Workshop personnel officer, carriage and wagon works, southern railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600 023.” and on the envelope, you also mentioned the post you applied for.
- Location: India
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- RRB JEF Final Answer Key Released, Simple Steps to Download
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concluding Tomorrow, Apply Now
- RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: Check When and Where to Download
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process to be Concluded Soon, Apply Now