Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Central Police Organisation CPO has released advertisement for the recruitment of 1223 Posts.The recruitment will be held for Sub-Inspector (Male/Female) in Delhi Police, Sub-inspector (GD) inCAPFS and assistant Sub-Inspector(Executive) in CISF Posts The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 2 April 2018.Eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, important dates, educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc.Click here to download advertisement notification
Important Date For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Advertisement Date: 3 March 2018
Closing Date For Online Application: 2 April 2018
Closing Date For Receipt of Application: 2 April 2018(Up to 5:00 PM)
Dates of Computer Based Examinations: Paper-I: 04 June 2018 to 10 June 2018 Paper-II: 01 Dec 2018
Details of Posts For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
1. Sub-Inspector(Male ) in Delhi Police -97 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector(Female) in Delhi Police- 53 posts
3. Sub-inspector (GD) in CAPFS -1073 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- in Pay band 2 with GP of Rs.4200/-
4. Assistant Sub-Inspector(Executive) in CISF -Post will be intimated Later
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- in Pay band 2 with GP of Rs.2800/-
Total Number of Posts: 1223 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Applicants age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 1 August 2018 and age relaxation as per SSC CPO notification
1.Applicants must have completed Bachelor’sDegree in any discipline from any recognized University.
2. The applicants who apply for the post-Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male) (only) must have a valid Driving License for LMV ( Car and Motorcycle) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, applicants should not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Application Fee For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018: The eligible applicants who belong to unreserved/OBC categories have to pay Rs.100/-online application fee through online by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/SBI Challan.And there is no fee for women applicants and reserved/EXS/PWD applicants
Selection Criteria For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018: Selection will be done on basis of two paper ie .paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018: Eligible applicants can apply online through its official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 2 April 2018 and regarding more detailed information applicants can download the advertisement notification.
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Buy UPSSSC Assistant Stenographer 100 Mcqs Reasoning Ability Speed Test @ safalta.com
- English Language 200 Mcqs Speed Test For All Banking Exams @ safalta.com
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Results Announced,Check Your Skill Test Result Here
- SSC Releases Revised Exam Calender 2018-19: Know Exam Dates, Registration Dates Here
- Buy HTET Class (VI-VIII) Science Group Mock Test 5 @ Safalta.com