Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has unveiled advertisement for the recruitment 1218 Posts. The UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 will be held for Forest Guard posts. The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 04 July 2018.
The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like the detail of posts, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc. Those applicants who want to apply for the posts can read the eligibility criteria carefully. Latest Current Affairs Quiz For Recruitment 2018.
Important Date For UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Depositing Fee by Challan: 09 July 2018
Closing Date For Depositing Fee by Online(Debit/Credit Card): 06 July 2018
Details of Posts For UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Forest Guard
Category Wise Posts
- SC:310 Posts
- ST:74 Posts
- OBC: 211 Posts
- Unreserved: 623 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 1218 Posts
How To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply online through the official website From 21 May 2018 to 04 July 2018. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more updates regarding job alert, exam board and Study Material for exams
- Location: India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/05/21
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): Applicants should not be less than 18 years as on 01 July 2017.
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants should not be more than 28 years as on 01 July 2017.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be made on the performance of the Written Exam and Physical Test.
- Application Fees: Applicants who belong to General/OBC category are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.300/- and for SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand have to pay an examination fee of Rs.150/- through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed 12 class /Intermediate/ similar qualification from reputed board/ institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.21700 – 69100/- Level-03
- Name Of Post: Forest Guard posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 1218
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- RRB JE RECRUITMENT 2019: Change the choice of Exam Language till May 01, 2019
- Patna High Court District Judge Prelims Result 2019 Declared, Know how to check
- APPSC AEE screening test result 2019 published, Check cut off, merit list, rejection list here
- Jharkhand SSC CGTTCE 2016 Final Result Declared, Check Here
- UPPSC staff nurse (women) 2017 Result Declared, Check Here