Union Public Service Commission has released advertisement for the recruitment 16 Posts.The recruitment will be held for Translator (Burmese &Dari/Persian), Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor, Stores Officer & Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing). The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 29 March 2018. The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like the detail of posts, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, age limit etc.Click Here To download Advertisement Notification
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 March 2018.(23:59 hrs )
Closing Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 30 March 2018 (23:59 hrs )
Details of Posts For UPSC Recruitment 2018
1. Translator(Burmese)-01 Post
2. Translator(Dari/Persian)-01 Post
3. Legal Officer-05 Posts
4. Public Prosecutor-04 Posts
5. Stores Officer-04 Posts
6. Senior Lecturer-01 Posts
Total Number of Posts – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Applicants who apply for translator (Burmese &Dari/Persian ) posts must have completed Bachelor degree in foreign language concerned (BURMESE/ Dari/Persian) with English as the compulsory subject.
- Applicants who are interested in Legal Officer posts a must have Master’s degree in law field of International law.
- Applicants who apply for Public prosecutor posts must have completed law from any recognized university.
- Applicants who apply for Store officer posts must have Degree in engineering from any recognized university.
- Applicants who apply for Senior Lecturer must have Bachelor Degree in relevant trade from any recognized university
Age Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Applicants who apply for Translators(Burmese &Dari/Persian ) should be lies between 35-40 years
- Age Limit storekeeper should be 30 years
- Age Limit for Public Prosecutor should be 35 years
- Age Limit for Legal Officer should be 40 years
- Age limit for The age should be in between 35-40 years to apply for translator post.
Application For UPSC Recruitment 2018: The eligible applicants have a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master debit card/credit card and the fee is exempted for reserved/Women/PH applicants of any community
Selection Process For UPSC Recruitment 2018: Selection will be done on the basis of Interview
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018: The eligible applicants may apply online through the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29 March 2018. Regarding detailed information, the applicants should download the complete advertisement notification
- Location: India
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2018 Admit Card Released, Check Steps To Download Here
- UPSC Exam Admit Card Released for Recruitment Exams To Be Conducted On 15 Dec, Download Here
- UPSC IES/ISS Exam Results 2018 Released ,Download Merit List Here
- UPSC NDA & NA (I) 2018 Final Result Declared, Check Your Result In One Click Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 60 Assistant, Safety Officer & Other Posts