Union Public Service Commission has released advertisement for the recruitment of 6 Posts.The recruitment will be held for Translator (Tibetan), Assistant Director Safety (Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical).The applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 15 March 2018. The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, educational qualification, application fee,selection process, important dates,age limit etc.Click here to download advertisement notification.
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15 March 2018
Details of Posts For UPSC Recruitment 2018
1.Translator (Tibetan)-1 Post
2.Assistant Director Safety (Chemical)-1 Post
3.Assistant Director Safety (Electrical)) -1 Post
4.Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical) -3 Posts
Total Posts – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification:Applicants should have Bachelor's Degree in relevant trade from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- For Translator/ Assistant Director Safety(Mechanical) age limit is 35 years
- For Assistant Director Safety (Chemical) age limit is 38 years
- For Assistant Director Safety(Electrical) age limit is 40 years
- Age RelaxationFor SC/ST/OBC as per government norms
Application For UPSC Recruitment 2018:The eligible applicants have a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master debit card/credit card and there is no fee for reserved/Women/PH applicants of any community
Selection Process For UPSC Recruitment 2018:Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018 :The eligible applicants may apply online through the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15 March 2018.The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 16 March 2018 Regarding detailed information the applicants should download the complete advertisement notification.
- Location: India
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Advertisement Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sh8cVbemyPt4yh1AUf-YqmmiewQJ35RR/view
- Tips to Prepare Best Timetable for UPSC IAS Civil Services Preparation
- Tips to read The Hindu Newspaper to clear UPSC IAS Exam
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Various Officer Posts
- UPSC IFS Mains Exam 2018: Educational Criteria and Age Limit for Aspirants
- UPSC IFS Exam 2018: Updated Syllabus for Mains Exam