Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the admit card of Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test or KTET 2017 today at their official page ktet.kerala.gov.in or keralapareekshabhavan.in. The candidates who are looking for teaching jobs and have already registered themselves for KTET 2017 can now access their admit card online by entering their registration number and date of birth. Candidates can also download the hall tickets from ktet.kerala.gov.in. Click Here for Admit Card
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2017
- Candidate should open the official website ktet.kerala.gov.in
- After that, click on the KTET section
- A new page will open
- Enter application ID and number.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
Important Dates for KTET Admit Card 2017
- Categories 1– December 28, 2017 (10 am – 12.30 pm)
- Categories 2– December 28, 2017 (2 pm – 4.30 pm)
- Categories 3- December 30, 2017 (10 am – 12.30 pm)
- Categories 4– December 30, 2017 (2 pm – 4.30 pm)
The RTE Act 2009 directs the State to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers. The persons recruited as teachers should possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. K-TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.