LIC Housing Finance Ltd. was incorporated on 19th June, 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956. It is one of the largest Housing Finance company in India. The Company went public in the year 1994. Its maiden GDR issue was launched in 2004. Paid up Capital of the Company is Rs.1009.9 Million ( Rs.100.99 Crores) and its authorized Capital is Rs.1500 Million (Rs.150 Crores). The Company is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) & Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and registered with National Housing Bank. The shares of the company are traded only in Demat format. The GDR's are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. Providing long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose/repair and renovation of existing flat/houses is the main objective of the Company.
- Location: India
- Be an Officer in Indian Navy by Qualifying the Entrance Exam, Check Details Here
- To Make Corrections to the JEE Main Application Form 2019 for January Session
- India Strikes Back: Know About Jaish-e-Mohammed and Masood Azhar
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0 programme 2019 updates
- आंध्र प्रदेश पंचायत सचिव और बागवानी अधिकारी की पंजीकरण अंतिम तिथि बढ़ी, जाने इससे जुड़ी पूरी अपडेट