The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is going to release the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board Exam Result 2018 on its official website. The students who have appeared for the AP Board Intermediate 2nd year exam should visit the official website to check their score. The Intermediate 1st-year Result will be declared tomorrow, i.e. 13 April. The link for the result and Score Card will be activated at 11 AM.
The Andhra Pradesh Board Intermediate Exams ended on 19 March and the students who had appeared for the exam were eagerly waiting for their exam result. Last year, the result for both 1st year and 2nd-year students was released on the same day. This year, the results will be declared on separate dates for the ease of students. More than 10 lakh students have appeared for the AP Board Exam with 5 lakh appeared in 2nd year and 5.3 lakh appeared in 1st year. If you are one of those students who have appeared for the exam and are looking for your Board Exam Result, then follow the steps provided below to check your result from the official website.
Steps to Check AP Board Intermediate Exam Result 2018 from the official website:
- On any web browser, visit the official board website bieap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the 'AP Intermediate Results 2018'.
- You will now be redirected to the Results page.
- Provide your details like your roll number and date of birth and hit the 'Submit' button.
- Your Result will appear on your screen.
- Download your Score Card for future reference.
- Safalta team wishes you All The Best.
For all latest updates and news regarding Board Exams, Keep visiting safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- Rajasthan RBSE 12th Arts result 2019 Declared, Download Mark Sheet Here
- Rajasthan RBSE 12th Arts Result 2019 to be Released Shortly, Check Here
- Jharkhand JAC 12th Arts Result 2019 Declared, Pass Percentage Is 79.97%
- Live Updates: GBSHSE Goa Board 10th SSC Result 2019 Declared
- GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019 Announced, 66.97% Students Pass