Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has issued a circular for students of class X. The notice is for those students who do not wish to pursue the Mathematics subject. CBSE has decided to introduce separate basic and standard mathematics for the students of Class X for the CBSE Board Examination 2020.
In a circular issued today by the Board, the CBSE shared its plan to test the students on two separate levels of Mathematics. Both the current level of mathematics and the course will remain the same. The special difference is that how will students be evaluated during board examinations?
CLICK HERE To Read Official Notice
Students will have the option of selecting for Mathematical Standards (General Level) or Mathematical Basic at the time of filling the LoC. Mathematics is for those students who wish to pursue the subject in higher classes, whereas the basic mathematics is of those students who do not want to pursue Mathematics further.
- Location: India
- Maharashtra SSC result 2019 Announced, 77% Students Pass
- NIOS 10th and 12th Result 2019 of April-May Exam Declared
- Tripura Board Declared TBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for Arts and Commerce Today,Check Here
- TBSE to Announce Tripura Class 12th Result of Arts and Commerce Tomorrow, Check Timings Here
- RBSE 10th Result 2019 Declared, Check Steps to Download Mark Sheet