Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has issued a circular for students of class X. The notice is for those students who do not wish to pursue the Mathematics subject. CBSE has decided to introduce separate basic and standard mathematics for the students of Class X for the CBSE Board Examination 2020.
In a circular issued today by the Board, the CBSE shared its plan to test the students on two separate levels of Mathematics. Both the current level of mathematics and the course will remain the same. The special difference is that how will students be evaluated during board examinations?
CLICK HERE To Read Official Notice
Students will have the option of selecting for Mathematical Standards (General Level) or Mathematical Basic at the time of filling the LoC. Mathematics is for those students who wish to pursue the subject in higher classes, whereas the basic mathematics is of those students who do not want to pursue Mathematics further.
- Location: India
- Karnataka South Bengaluru 1st PUC Results Declared, Know More Details Here
- Goa Board Class 12th Exam Postponed, Know the New Dates Here
- Bihar Board BESB Class 10 2019 Exam Date Sheet Released, Check All Dates Here
- ICSE ISC Board Exam Admit Cards Released, Check Important Details Here
- BSEB Bihar Board 12th Intermediate Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here In One Click