Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has issued a circular for students of class X. The notice is for those students who do not wish to pursue the Mathematics subject. CBSE has decided to introduce separate basic and standard mathematics for the students of Class X for the CBSE Board Examination 2020.
In a circular issued today by the Board, the CBSE shared its plan to test the students on two separate levels of Mathematics. Both the current level of mathematics and the course will remain the same. The special difference is that how will students be evaluated during board examinations?
CLICK HERE To Read Official Notice
Students will have the option of selecting for Mathematical Standards (General Level) or Mathematical Basic at the time of filling the LoC. Mathematics is for those students who wish to pursue the subject in higher classes, whereas the basic mathematics is of those students who do not want to pursue Mathematics further.
- Location: India
- CBSE Releases Admit Cards for Private Candidates, Direct Download Link Available Here
- CBSE Board 10th 12th 2019 Exam Roll Numbers Released, Check All Details Here
- CBSE Board Class 10th and 12th Practical Date Sheet 2019 Issued: Check Dates Here
- ICSE & ISC Compartment Exam To Be Organised Soon, No Need To Wait for A Year
- Bihar Board To Make Major Changes In High School And Intermediate Exam Next Year