The CTET July 2019 examination which was to be held at 92 centres across the country concluded yesterday. This year the question paper was quite easy as compared to the last year. While the level of the exam was moderate.
This year, Over 20 lakhs candidates filled the registration form and approx 14 lakhs registered candidates have appeared for the CTET 2019 exam. The candidates who appeared for the exam would be seeking for the answer key or solutions of the question paper.
As per the media reports, the unofficial answer key for CTET July 2019 exam is available online on many websites. However, the official answer key is expected to be released soon by the authority.
The candidates can use these unofficial answer keys to estimate their scores in the CTET July 2019 exam. Candidates are informed that the official answer key and candidate response sheets will be released by the CBSE on the official website soon. While the result is expected to be released in August 2019.
Also Read: CTET JULY 2019 EXAM ANALYSIS OF PAPER 1& 2
The successful candidates will be rewarded through CTET marks sheets and eligibility certificates in Digital Format in their Digi Locker account.
The CTET qualifying certificate validity is for seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate is an essential qualification for a person to be appointed as a teacher in government schools.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts